Why not to opt for something old and creative over something new but cliche? It’s easy to give your day a vintage touch, Trust us, it’s all about the detailed little touches. You can pick up a few of these insider tips mentioned below to help you incorporate a touch of vintage into your wedding decor stylying. Our experts say that having a unique vintage-inspired wedding requires lots of patience and plenty of sourcing from different places in order to give a look that stands out.
Follow these 7 ways to add a vintage touch to your decor:
Lighting Up with illuminating marquee letters- For real fashionable vintage wow factor, add light up marquee letters. This gives tremendous impression on the guests and your network.
- Get Antique Globes- Adorn your gift table with a gorgeous globe or other vintage stuff which could be found in charity shops or antique fairs.
- Bring in flower theme with Colour Vintage – Colour choice is very important. Vintage pastels like yellows, greens, pinks and purples work well together. This is one of the oldest way of greeting guests.
- The Style of Vintage Drinking– For a fashionable vintage touch, have a silver drinks tray or trolley at your celebration or reception with old-fashioned spirits and cut crystal glassware. The look itself reflects the theme you are flaunting on.
- Dress Up Your Old Novels – Old books which you have purchased at the local library long time ago can be tied with ribbon, twine or pearls and placed on the tables. The small things that you could do will work together to give a look for the vintage.
- Show Off Your Family Heirlooms – Place a vintage touch on your wedding décor by using family heirlooms or borrowing things such as , jewellery, teacups, crocheted doilies, hats, gloves, or tablecloths from your loved ones
Capture Old Photo Memories– Take photos of your parents on their wedding day and display it in old frames.